Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Red Room



I am delighted to announce I have been cast in a lead role in 'Red Room', an up and coming horror film written and directed by Stephen Gaffney (Bully and Oblivious).

The film is a look into 'The Deep Web' - focusing on red rooms. The Deep Web is a place on the internet which I would highly advise people to stay away from. it's a dangerous, disturbing place. Red Rooms are places hosted on the deep web that have people captured and tortured for pleasure of those  doing the torture and the pleasure of those viewing. Think along the lines of Hostel.

I am looking forward to shooting this and working on this as I do love horror films, but the fact that this is actually something that goes on disturbs me to my core so I ...
1) Hope to raise more awareness of these sites and people involved and hopefully will get some of them closed down - ideal world all of them would be closed down.
2) Will approach the role with a sensitivity due to the fact that it happens to real actual people.

The film will be released in 2016.








No comments:

Post a Comment