Saturday, August 8, 2015

Osato's Ordeal

I have been cast in a new film - 'Osato's Ordeal'. A film which is being funded by the Department of Justice and Grand Explorer Films. The film is being made to bring more awareness to the Nigerian sex trafficking that is in operation around Europe.

 The film is biased on a true story of a young woman who was tricked into coming to Ireland, thinking she was coming over to work and study and send money home to her family she was actually brought over illegally and immediately brought to a brothel to become a prostitute.

The film shows how dark life can really be and is being directed by Ify Mojekwu Egbera. I play Nikki, an Irish prostitute and Garda informant.

I have no films stills as of yet but I did take some 'behind the scene's photo's' (with premission of course) Just of my outfits, hair and make up as it is a very different look than what I normally would go for.
The film is almost finished. All the Irish scenes have been shot, but there are still some scene's to be shot in Nigeria.

Shauna Fowley(Make up genius ) and I


I had my make up done by the very talented Shauna Fowley, who I worked with before on VANN Music's video - Into The Night, where she turned me into a boy. 
VANN Music Into The Night still
Saoirse Doyle back stage picture for VANN Music Into The Night



No comments:

Post a Comment